Tuesday 5 November 2013

Jaimie Alexander wore a daring red carpet.

The real beauty ?

Similar problems are caused by a dress for Gwyneth Paltrow .

But Jaimie Alexander looked perfect . Easily , as she demonstrates what she did not wear the look with the courage of her Monday Thor: dark world premiere in Hollywood.

Couture Azzaro dress she obviously was not meant to be worn with any underthings and sheer panel made ​​it clear that Thor, the actress , 29, was commando .
The BOD sexy is not the result of violence, the personal trainer to Alexander to star in Thor admitted : Dark World Lady er " people hate me " girlfriend of Peter Facinelli 's funny . E! News, " I did not work out that much ."

We suspect that Alexander regrets this choice , after all, Paltrow received a lot of attention when she wore a sheer dress - group in April to her Iron Man 3 premiere in Hollywood.

"I have kind of a disaster , I do shows and I have changed and I can not wear a bra, " Paltrow said on The Ellen DeGeneres Show , two days after major work " very strongly . just say that everyone was scrambling for a razor . "

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment