Wednesday 14 August 2013

Hip-hop response to the poem 'control' Kendrick Lamar.

Kendrick Lamar started the battle royale hip Monday when he called out the rapper's name on his poetry in control of Big Sean.

Las Marl down the gauntlet with the singer of these songs: "I'm always with the same n ----- My Homeboys rhymin with / But this is hip-hop and they n -----. should know what time it is / and that goes for Jermaine Cole, Big KRIT, Wale / Pusha T, Meek Mill, $ AP Rocky, Drake / Sean Big Jay electron '. , Tyler, Mac Miller / I love you all, but I 'm tryna murder you n -----. ".

Wednesday all types of artists including Lupe Fiasco and Bob has been a challenge (Note: This link leads to a language that sounds obvious).

In SLR 2, Lupe Fiasco raps, "n ---- you is not Nas, n ---- you're not a fool Z / you will respect me, you will deny me / But I do not do much. No matter how far you go, you will reflect on me.

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment