Tuesday 27 August 2013

Taylor Swift and Harry Hang Out at the afterparty VMA.

After the lease carefully and not to some subtle style, throw Harry Taylor Swift ended the party with her ex-boyfriend on the MTV Video Awards on Sunday.
Swift, 23, and Styles, 19, was spotted hanging out at the Soho Grand Hotel Club in New York City after the show and even posed together.
"Hosting VMA after party @ grandlifehotels. With Taylor Swift, Ed Sheeran and Harry Styles "Instagram user" spikyphil "caption above.
[Related: clap Taylor for Harry ... and other stuff you do not see the VMA's].
Taylor appears to be totally comfortable with style just inches. Still looking for a costume spectacular VMA her Taylor gives the camera a smile little (I know that it will go viral), while Harry seems to have enjoyed his I do not own one ... well, something tells us that he might be mediated in the photo op.
Taylor "Red" tour with Ed Sheeran is still good friends with the singer in one direction from the former couple in January. Ed and Harry's partner in crime at the Teen Choice Awards earlier this month.
Photo op Harry Taylor and semi casual it may come as a surprise, since earlier in the night, the singer called out the flame of her past while the Moonman for Best Female Video for her hit song. "I know you have a problem."
"Wow .. Thanks I want to thank the fans because I tweeted about it, I want this," she said in her acceptance speech. "I also want to thank the people who inspired this song, and he knows who he is because I have one of these."
Swift has been confirmed in March that "I know you are the problem" is really about Harry.
"It is not difficult to reach the emotions that the song is about standing by the side of the stage to see," she told the Times of London magazine, the Brit Awards.
Harry recently told Us Weekly that he had prepared for Taylor pen song about him.
"It would be hypocritical for me to say that she can not do it because all the songs written from personal experience," he noted. "I can not say that I have dated someone less famous than to avoid it.".
What do you think Taylor and Harry ran after the VMAs? You hope they get back together, however. Vote in our poll below!


Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment