Monday 12 August 2013

Marcus Ashton Butcher advises live Teen Choice Awards.

Marcus Ashton Butcher is far from a teenager at 35 years old, but he still walked away with a Teen Choice honor Sunday night in Los Angeles.
When it was awarded the best choice the amphitheater, Kutcher joked that he won. "Prize guy old".

And it's partly true - Marcus Butcher was in the company of plenty of young stars over the line Miley Cyrus and Demi Lovato on Sunday - not to mention the audience, and all of the audience to see. at home. So he has a chance to tell some information to his girlfriend with the comment about making the best out of life. "I believe the opportunity to look a lot like work," he said, "I've never had a job in my life that I was better than. I was always just lucky to have a job. I have all of the job as a stepping stone to my next job, and I never quit my job before I have my next job. "

He went on to talk about the importance of intelligence which they contain. "Be Sexy": "Sexiest thing in the whole world is really smart and progressive ideas and I promise you that everything is crap .... Just crap that people are trying to sell to you that will make you feel like less. So do not buy. Be smart. Was the idea, and to be generous. ".

Steve Jobs makes his way to speak of Kutcher. The actor who plays the Apple co-founder upcoming film "Jobs," said, "Steve Jobs said when you grow up, you tend to get told that the world is the way. that it be ".

Kutcher wrapped: "Everything around us that we call life was made up by people no smarter than you and you can make something yourself, and you can create your own life that others can have. lived in. So building a life. One can not live your chance and always sexy. ".

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment