Friday 4 October 2013

3 Sinead O'Connor wrote an open letter to Miley.

Back continuously between Miley Cyrus and Sinead O'Connor.

O'Connor has now written three letters . Open on the pop star twerking on Facebook retaliated with Nothing Compares 2 U singer O'Connor 's tweets , pointing out the past . Mental health issues. Compare with Amanda Bynes.

Response . Open Letter O'Connor's second - along with more posts threaten legal action to Cyrus if she does not delete tweets that violated - Cyrus tweeted she was just too busy to get to . this stuck in her preparation for her Saturday night Live gig this weekend .

That did not sit well with O'Connor, who now writes Cyrus " can take five minutes today during G- string changes (effing) to apologize publicly and remove the inappropriate tweet your " .

In response to a tweet later said of Cyrus . " So if youd like to meet and talk, lemme know in your next letter :)" O'Connor wrote .

I have any interest in meeting you , you have plenty of time . Yesterday to abuse Bynes Amanda .. a completely innocent party .. and .. I myself have not done anything to deserve . Your abuse .. and the other injured people with mental health problems and those who have suffered . Abuse at the hands of the priests all .
She continued .

When you publicly apologize to Amanda and myself, and mental health , as well as victims who were abused by priests, at the end of it as far as I am concerned.
What you do today is designed to . Damage to me and my career and I have caused so much suffering and abuse , and has the potential to be . Damaging to my career since you deliberately make tweets of those two years, but I did not reflect on my current predicament . If you can not , sorry, I will have no choice but to bring legal action against you since it is very difficult to get to work when people think that one is suffering from mental illness .

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment