Saturday 5 October 2013

Siri is a middle aged white woman from Atlanta, just as we all suspected

But you may be wondering how much it is , right?

OK, perhaps not , however , Bennett said she decided to . To come forward after a technology blog Verge video features some of the remaining ideas that women were different , Allison may have been the original voice of Siri Dufty Dufty denied it, and Bennett decided it . It is time to come forward, since Apple will not confirm her identity , CNN hired forensic experts sound to verify her claims , and he concluded that the Bennett and the . Siri " - like the 100 percent ."

CNN's full piece is worth reading , both Bennett and the story of how . Network Rail Jessica Vitznau not matter excerpts . Quickly .

Bennett is an artist I have interviewed for a special project . CNN . The world's busiest airport, Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta - International scheduled to come out next month , I followed the sound of her voice, the airport and the Delta is one of them in the course of Our telephone conversation , I asked her to shake off some of her work over the years , she gave me a quick rundown and generally adding that she did much of the work of the IVR.
"IVR?" , I asked .
" Interactive voice response ", she replied, " the sort of thing you hear about the phone company " .
For that reason. I can not explain - I'm still struggling to understand my first iPhone - "Hey, your grace ," I blurt out .
She gasped and then I gasped .
"Oh God, " I said, "You will not get all your glory ."
Bennett is not a universal tote is just the U.S. version of Siris , England and Australia have stepped up and now all that's left is the new sound of glory men to expose himself for all we know he could be . middle-aged women from Atlanta too .


Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment