Thursday 3 October 2013

Only to Dallas Latos is?

Her fans and leashes shell annual Cincinnati Reds in the park , stopping to admire the Great Dane on a September evening, she asked a Schnauzer - giant dog decked out in red down . Talon cleats on his back - if she can take a picture on her mobile phone which she quickly posted on Instagram.

More : Police close case of his wife 's red pitcher .

A pair of red fans will notice a blonde high "that is Dallas Latos" says one out of the corner of his mouth.

That was two weeks ago when . She is known primarily through her ​​tweets are funny, irreverent, self-absorbed wife of pitcher Mat Latos tweets her self deprecating comments , and get more personal , and often seems to be retreating . Have fun.

But this week is at a fever pitch of attention after she said she was threatened by the Pittsburgh fans and attacked by his female companion during the Reds' 6-2 loss to the Pirates of the National League wild card Tuesday. in Pittsburgh .

Dallas peppered her Twitter account with the items on the incident . Defended himself , and naysayers convince subordinates that yes, she was pressing charges following her ballooned 23020 by noon on Wednesday.

But Dallas Latos is ?

Take some time with her and you 'll know more than his baseball and Social Media Maven, her charity work for animal feed (think pit bulls and snakes ), as well as socialize with others ( mainly of the time ) and she is wickedly funny and self- deprecating is her Twitter shows .

After a tough year in California has led to the planting of a new perspective that just might carry her through the last unregulated .

"I know it sounds really cheesy , but you have the opportunity to make a positive or negative of any situation. , And you have to make a choice that," Dallas said, " So this year , I refused to have . happiness I reject life short . "

***.

New name.

Incident on Tuesday occurred at the bar Bowtie PNC Park Budweiser , lounge near the foul pole , right red bar Bowtie Dallas visits when the team struggles , hoping to channel it . good

It is , she was on Sept. 24 , before the Reds beat the New York Mets in the 10th inning and the boat . It is also a place she never thought she'd be.

To understand the 27-year- old Dallas is known for its independence . Intelligence and openness of her as the fierce fighting with her to be known as the wife of someone , and the wife of a baseball that long before she married , she received a Bachelor of Business Administration and economist . St. Mary's College . In the north of California has some modeling help her sick grandmother offered shelter and consistently rebuffed the advice of a friend that she dates a guy named Tiger .

" In my mind, the ball dirtbags. Was rough as I understand it now because when I was married to a man who thought that we had something unusual relationship cheats on him with me. time, " Dallas said," ... what is in the media is negative things that happen , and it was stupid and ignorant , on behalf of me , you do not need to be a ball player to cheat . when your wife. , it is just something that I have in my head that athletes are not just afraid of the selfish " .

Her opinion changed after she agreed to meet mat out for a movie with a friend and her boyfriend , Dallas felt the wheels of the third and vulnerable in the fall , she said, calling this jacket and told him to come . find us

One problem : Tiger in Florida , he took calls from fans , friends, and politely rejected the idea of the school at 3:00 am flight to California , but he is definitely interested in striking up a friendship with . A woman who had visited spring training and refused to give his acquaintance .

"Me and her talked like a week straight I was up until 4 , 5 o'clock in the morning waiting for her because of the time difference ," Mat said, " She wants to go out and hang out with friends . she and I waited for her to return. " .

Dallas visit mats in Fort Lauderdale , but the ticket of her own, and swore that she would not let him buy her " as much spin" until she knew him better, but she finds that a person has . charm that made her laugh - and surprised her - she immediately returned .

Less than a year later they married , fled to the court.

About the identity of the Dallas crooked as Bush branch , she traveled frequently with her ​​new husband , which makes the prospect of full-time job is not the disappointment of her depth as the Tigers have done in the surprising 2011 . trade from the San Diego Padres to the Reds .

She left her family and friends and flew across the country to start a new life again.

"It's definitely a sacrifice on my behalf in terms of career, I do not see myself as a housewife, " Dallas said, " I definitely want to get married and have children one day when I was like 80 . , You will . know what I mean when Mat and I first got married and what it is that I have seen my life happen at any time , but it was not bad , my life revolves around the life of life. our family and his life . Compared . Personal goals . " .

***.

Big adjustment .

Moved to Ohio, says Dallas is kind of like moving to a foreign country, she did not know how many people she has no idea how to navigate the road system , or where to find it , nothing .

With mats, logging long hours at work - and in time for the battle on the hill - she slipped into my deep , wife of baseball will tell you that it takes about two years to get used to the new position , she said . that

" I was really , really depressed last ( spring) . , I did not really see it , I stressed so I did not have to get out of bed until 4:00 . , I will be a zombie and go to the game . back home and happy " Dallas said.

Separate vision for sociable Dallas , which remains mired in the fog until mat jarred her , he said she needs to figure out the suffering of her because she wanted to get to . for too long and she was not acting like Dallas , he was known for.

" I have said that before going to the mat ', I feel bad , I must be the most boring ever. 's Nothing for you to be proud of me ,' he said, ' nothing . you talking about? ' I think I'm boring , I did not do anything cool at work or school , I used to have a volume of what I've achieved. ' So it's not really a process of like , OK , I will do . what I'm feeling better, " Dallas said.

She found solace in victory little as intense exercise and effort to charity , but the purchase of their home may have to add most of all mats and Dallas to pet them ( including snake) from California Indian Hill and grateful to finally have a place to call home .

Dallas involved in the decision making , cooking and entertaining her depression gradually

And for the record , said Mat Dallas always makes him proud .

"It's the little things that she does ," he said, "It is not going to Kroger and cook and do all kinds of things at the way she is , what she is not , she is meeting us at the front door. when I came home the house if she is not game for that sort of thing , it's just doing little things to show that she's interested . "

***.

Figure POLARIZING.

By 2:00 Tuesday to Twitter Dallas Latos' to 23287 in comparison outfielder Billy Hamilton has 35,995 followers , and third baseman Todd Frazier has 50,910 .

Dallas to register for an account before she met with mats and built well over 10,000 followers like that story in her life and a wife of a professional athlete accelerated following her notice straight away. her candid and witty banter to keep people coming back.

Social media , as she will tell you , never try to have fun , she deactivated her account at least twice in the last year after tiring of the abuse and diatribes she blocked the blow and venal her grades . her account status "protected " means that she has to approve each new follower .

"Sometimes , for me, is a really nasty thing ," Dallas said, " like I can write a tweet and people decide that they want to put it on the forum for something , then I have . All pages of people telling me that I was fearful of those things are indeed positive for me, I tend to like , I'll give this account until the negative outweigh the positive . "

So what is positive, what is? The connection with the fans , she said that she is just an ordinary human confirmation of the athletes and their families .

She also had tweet to refute the misconception of fans about her husband.

"I feel like he misunderstood easily , even when I first met him I was like , this guy is kind of a fool . ' But he can not , he is just a straightforward, really , he opens the door. car for my mother or for his mother or for me , he 's very well-mannered and kind , and he has a good heart, " Dallas said.

Tiger will not account for Twitter , because , as he said he "did not have a filter " and will tell people how he felt , he sponsored Tweets Dallas but that 's their - injuries that may occur , or they may have details of, say , a place to relax - to remain that way.

On any given day feeds Dallas might have remarked on the vodka, insomnia and cookies countered language and sharp colorful like the script from a computer frustration , but all at the bottom of her ongoing care . she wanted to be red . Presents a good image of yourself and the organization on behalf of her husband.

"I would sit there and think, 'Oh , what if (in red and Chief Executive Officer ) Mr. (Bob ) Castellini see this tweet , he will be disappointed in me ? I have a lot . Of respect for him. So sometimes I'm like , 'Oh yes , I should not say that , " Dallas said," That is what I have a lot of respect for the organization. If they had not said something , I do not like this or that tweets ' I'm willing to enforce , but they did not say anything . "

Dallas said media manager asked her to write for the Major League Baseball Network 's blog years her column " So I married a baseball player " as a platform to give fans a sneak peek into the life Latos'. she said it would certainly be easier .

Lisa Brown , director of digital media to help turn red block.

"The rest was Dallas, " Braun said, " She is a good writer and that our fans really connect with people . " .

***.

Dallas will not be alone .

When the clock hit 3:45 Wednesday afternoon, Dallas continues to defend himself and challenges fans to wonder if the controversy or her role in the garden PNC.

" It's amazing how you claim that you do not want to , but you still continue to answer people on Twitter " @ anaveragejoee claims.

Dallas shot back.

"@ Anaveragejoee because I hate all the lies ! That is why I have Twitter in the first place , " she wrote .

She doled out a Thank Yous called out to supporters and detractors even made a few jokes about her gaining 239 new followers in less than an hour.

" But if she loves you . Aggravation and piss her off , it may not be the right thing to do " mats such as Dallas was interviewed before the game NL Wild Card , said:" It is what it is . , There are people out there who will. to like her, and there are people who will not just kind of the way life goes . " .

Tweeter pair chirped 'Who is Dallas Latos? " Early Wednesday some of her identity emerges clear as day as she tried to injustice. Accurate and correct inaccuracies online .

Because some people off on Twitter just is not enough .

"It's like , 'Hey, friend, you can not just say what you want to me and get away with it unjustified in blocking people , sometimes I feel like I do not stand up for yourself," she . "That is what bothers me the most about not responding - . felt like I did not stand up for themselves ."

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment