Sunday 22 September 2013

Jennette McCurdy's Mom Dies: Bella Thorne and support more Tweets

Sadly, the parent of Nickelodeon's star passed away on September 20 after a battle 17 years is devastating with breast cancer , but Jennette not regret it alone - almost immediately after the news of the destruction of stars as Bella and Zendaya quickly . ran to Twitter to show their support and their prayers .
Jennette McCurdy absolutely crushed after the loss of her mother , Debra , on Sept. 20 after 17 years of grueling battle with breast cancer . But personal tragedy, it is clear that actress iCarly has strong support as stars and friends like Bella Thorne and Zendaya have paid their respects at Twitter and proved that they are there for Jennette mourning not . what .


Bella Thorne, Zendaya and More Support Jennette McCurdy after the tragic death of his mother.
Bella tweeted . " I love and prayers to my beautiful friend @ jennettemccurdy. And her family. My heart is with you . Much love , I texted U. ".

Ariana Grande , Jennette Sam & Cat actor also tweeted , "I love you @ jennettemccurdy.".

Zendaya soon after took to Twitter to show support for her as well : "@ jennettemccurdy. Thoughts and prayers to you and your family ... I'm sorry for your loss , " she wrote .

Noah Munck , who starred on iCarly alongside Jennette, tweeted, " Sending thoughts and prayers and deepest sympathy to my friend @ jennettemccurdy. Your mother was loved by Munck Fam and it's in my ❤. " .

And Boy Meets World star Danielle Fishel , a message sincerely for Jennette, tweeting, " My thoughts are with @ jennettemccurdy today can not imagine losing a child , my mother heartbroken " .

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment