Sunday 8 September 2013

yahoo fantasy football Week 1: Jamaal Charles, Adrian Peterson, Roddy White, Danny Amendola (analysis of my FF team).


Every fantasy football owner . There are different strategies of how they want to attack a list of them and build a team for the season and after missing the playoffs in three seasons, the goalkeeper in the league pay serious , I decided to go with the gut. My team for an experiment to see how it turns out in the first week of the season and some of the top teams to have Adrian Peterson, drew Brees , Vereen , Shane and Jordan Cameron .
Adrian Peterson choice goalkeeper in the league with my team and it is. In the past two years because people are afraid that after his return from knee surgery . I noticed that and pounced on him, thinking that he will have a good season 2,000 yards later he ended up MVP my imagination and put him in second place , I used to pull Brees with qualifying times. My first time was able to reach out to take a quarterback with the 12th overall pick , but the team 's goalie in the league and my team of choice at the end , I realized that after the first round . A great quarterback is better than the second tier running back , especially knowing that it will not come back to my team for round two .

Peterson added two rushing touchdowns . And receiving touchdowns and gained nearly 30 points in a league of me, which is good, since I was the owner of Peyton Manning , which means that all hope is lost for a period of one week , there are also players . will be played on Sunday night , including Rueben Randle , Jason Witten and Brandon Myers as Josh Brown kick my Randall Cobb and James Jones remains . Hakeem Nicks is a factor and will play tonight on NBC 's Sunday night football game with the Dallas Cowboys.

Brees does not have a date fertile smart as Peyton Manning , but he put 357 yards and two touchdowns with an interception and also had a victory at home over division rival in Washington . Connecticut Brees will put up big numbers , and the owner can not complain about the 20th day with a good defense , Shane Vereen started off the season very well . To the team after me . Decided to choose him as my running back drafted in the hope that the use of the backfield he may come in handy in a PPR league and Danny Woodhead in San Diego , Vereen likely . how to get a touch of him , but he ended up leading the team in rushing with bills than Stevan Ridley .

Vereen finished with almost 20 points in my scoring system in Yahoo, coming up with seven catches for 106 yards and 58 yards, and solids that may lead to a very productive season overall after Brady to him often . will be in the game winning hit in the end on the football field and Vereen showed that he can be an asset . Valuable . Offense frustrated greatest team is Mike Wallace , as he had only one catch for 15 yards in his debut , but the Dolphins pulled out the winning move is not in the backup Jordan. Cameron , I left in Jason Witten ( who could have a big game ), but Cameron is a solid nylon touchdowns and over 100 yards.

Darren McFadden had one touchdown and three dice , and if he can stay on the field and healthy this season , he may still be a form of production that Denarius Moore five catches and a touchdown in a game that he and Over forecasts for the Colts Week DeAngelo Williams has nearly 100 total yards on the day of Peterson and his best again ran for 90 yards and a TD 70 yards in the loss.

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment